Pricing Example – 10kW roof mount complete PV system
with online monitoring and all necessary mounting hardware (portrait layout of 2 rows of 12 + 1 row of 11) :
- 35 x 285 watt PV modules
- 35 x Micro-Inverters
- 35 x 208/240 Drop Cables
- 1 x Envoy Online Metering System
- 3 x Branch Terminators
- 24 x 10ft. Rails
- 23 x Splice Bars/Side Mount
- 72 x Tee Feet
- 72 x Flashing (for Tee Feet)
- 72 x Fast Bore Screws & Gaskets
- 64 x Cliclok Mid Clips
- 12 x Cliclok End Clips
Equipment Cost with our Standard Pricing = $18,750
- This pricing does not include shipping, GST, installation and administration/sales associate fee (of no more than) 15.5% with a 3% discount offered on cash transactions.
- We estimate that shipping will be in the $550 range and this could be lower with multiple combined orders.
The ALL-IN landed price (equipment, taxes, GabEnergy admin/sales fees & with shipping estimate to Central Vancouver Island area) on this example 10kW system is $23,300
Note: further discounts and savings may very well be realized
- Customized sizes can be quoted and ground mount options exist too.
- We can provide advice for DIY installation and provide recommendations of contractors.
10kW System Production & Annual Energy Savings
- Using general sun radiation statistics/data for the Central Vancouver Island & Lower Mainland area
- Figures are assuming good unobstructed southern exposure (minimal shading) and a 30º pitched roof
- You can expect to produce 11,321 kWh per year
- The average household in BC Hydro’s service area uses about 11,000 kWh per year – resulting in an annual net zero energy bill
- Then take into consideration that Hydro increases by about 4% a year you can start to realize how your long term savings are exponential
(@ .10 $kWh)
For more information and/or to place an order Contact Us.
GabEnergy is a registered non-profit organization. We are selling equipment at the current cost and consequently the final cost may be slightly higher or lower. Full payment on orders is required at the time of signing an Agreement with GabEnergy.